We hope you are enjoying the virtual conference! As a friendly reminder CPE credits were not available for the following sessions offered in the first week:
Annual Business meeting (free event)
COVID-19 Roundtable (free event)
Ask the Expert –COVID-19 Response
Thank you for making the 2020 Virtual conference a success!
Access to achieved sessions and material will be available until September 30, 2020
• Provide an engaging learning experience on significant topic areas of interest and value to our members and other customers, including accounting, budgeting, treasury management, debt, employment benefit management, leadership, and other areas of public finance.
• Provide an opportunity for GFOA’s membership to get the professional development and CPEs that they would receive at the Annual Conference.
• Create an opportunity for members to participate in the conference who were previously unable to attend the Annual Conference.
• Participate in the weekly “Ask the Expert” sessions where you will be able to ask questions of public ﬁnance experts in specialized areas. Find out how the experts are addressing your issues!
• Learn about the industry’s top vendors serving governments through sponsors and a virtual exhibit hall.
- If you were registered for GFOA’s 114th Annual Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, and have transitioned to the virtual conference, your registration is set!
- If you were registered for GFOA’s 114th Annual Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, and have not yet contacted GFOA about your conference plans, please do so now at gfoa.org/annual-conference/annual-conference-overview.
- Please note that GFOA staff members are working remotely. For faster processing, please submit your registration through GFOA's e- store at gfoa.org.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Need Technical Support?
Please login with the email you used to register and the password: GFOAVirtual2020
*If you are using Internet Explorer this site will not function properly for you, please switch to another browser such as google chrome, mozilla firefox, Safari, etc.
Need further support, please read our visit our FAQs page.
For questions about CPEs, please email email@example.com