CobbleStone Software has been providing industry-leading contract management software to government organizations at the local, state, and federal levels for more than twenty years. Contract Insight® is CobbleStone’s user-friendly, web-based, and flexible contract lifecycle management solution that benefits thousands of users throughout the public sector with its awarded source-to-contract management suite.
Contract Insight helps government financial professionals focus on ROI through better control, increased revenue, reduced costs, and decreased risk – providing long-term value.
Contract Insight is built for government agencies and effectively streamlines government contracting with financial tracking and analysis, spend control, advanced searching and reporting, a secure repository with virtually unlimited document storage, version tracking with comprehensive audit trails, intelligent workflows, contract writing with templates and dynamic clause libraries, simplified vendor management, an FOIA portal, insurance certificate tracking, smarter contracts with artificial intelligence and machine learning, electronic bid management, eSourcing, remote collaboration, electronic signatures, and more!
- The Benefits of Government Contract Management Software
- Robust Financial Management with Contract Insight
- Managing Contract Spend – A Government Agency Case
- Advanced Financial & Contracting Analysis
- Improve Contract Management by Government Fiscal Year End
- Better Contract Writing with Contract Insight
- Excel at Post-Award Contract Management
- Case Study – El Paso County Auditor’s Office
- Case Study - Brownsville Public Utilities Board
- Case Study - Marion County
- What is Contract Lifecycle Management?
- Learn to Master Contract Management
- How to Get the Most Out of Source-to-Contract Software
- Electronic Bid Management In or Out of the Office
- Remote Collaboration & Electronic Signatures
Watch CobbleStone Software Videos
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Need Technical Support?
Please login with the email you used to register and the password: GFOAVirtual2020
*If you are using Internet Explorer this site will not function properly for you, please switch to another browser such as google chrome, mozilla firefox, Safari, etc.
Need further support, please read our visit our FAQs page.
For questions about CPEs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org